Large Association of Movie Blogs

Friday, February 11, 2011

For Valentine's Day: Romantic songs by the world's greatest singers


For original article with youtube versions of songs included, click here.

After the Lovin' - Englebert Humperdinck
Air that I Breathe - Hollies
And I Love Her - Beatles  
Beyond the Sea - Bobby Darin 
Can't Get Used to Losing You - Andy Williams
Can't Stop Loving You - Tom Jones 
Close to You - Carpenters
Do It - Neil Diamond
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me - Mel Carter
I Hear a Symphony - Supremes
I Honestly Love You - Olivia Newton-John 
It's Impossible - Perry Como 
Kentucky Rain - Elvis Presley
Let It Be Me - Petula Clark
Roses are Red - Bobby Vinton
Sacred Love - Bee Gees
Something Stupid - Frank and Nancy
Summer Wind - Frank Sinatra
Take Me Back - Little Anthony and the Imperials
The Way We Were - Barbra Streisand
This Boy's in Love - Herb Alpert
Welcome to my World - Dean Martin 
We've Only Just Begun - Claudine Longet
You Decorated My Life - Kenny Rogers
You Don't Know Me - Ray Charles


Corny love poem for Valentine's Day, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment